jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Harry Moore <harry.mo...@eyestreet.com>
Subject Standard remote access
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:04:29 GMT
I'm working on an application that will copy a workspace either in whole
or in part between JCR compliant repositories by various vendors. The
repositories are likely to be on different servers. I'm wondering if
anyone has researched the various vendors (Day, Alfresco, Magnolia, etc)
on whether or not there is a common method of remote access. I'm writing
the application against Jackrabbit repositories over RMI but soon will
have to solve the common remote access problem.

Thanks,
Harry

--
Harry Moore