jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Harry Moore <harry.mo...@eyestreet.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit UI Tool
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 00:54:33 GMT
I just got it going myself about 2 hours ago. On Tomcat you uncomment
the RMI configuration setting in WEB-INF\web.xml and set them up.
Something like this:

<init-param>
    <param-name>rmi-port</param-name>
    <param-value>9900</param-value>
    <description>
        The RMI port for registering the repository in the RMI Registry.
        If equals 0, the default port is used.
    </description>
</init-param>
<init-param>
    <param-name>rmi-host</param-name>
    <param-value>harry</param-value>
    <description>
        The RMI host for registering the repository in the RMI Registry.
        If equals "" or missing, the default host is used.
    </description>
</init-param>
<init-param>
    <param-name>rmi-uri</param-name>
    <param-value></param-value>
    <description>
        The RMI uri for registering the repository in the RMI Registry.
        If missing, the uri is composed using the other rmi parameters
        and will have the format: //{rmi-host}:{rmi-port}/{repository-name}
    </description>
</init-param>

Then restart Tomcat.

Harry