jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit UI Tool
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:16:21 GMT
JavaJ wrote:
> Is there some kind of tool available that will allow you to inspect and
> traverse your repository through a UI, like inspect nodes, properties, node
> types?

There are a couple of links to applications that can work on top of
JCR repositories on this wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks

I think jLibrary and JCR Browser have a quite nice UI.

If you are adventurous you can also try the jackrabbit contrib
jcr-commands which provides a command line tool. Because it is a
contrib there is no binary available and you have to build it from the
sources. Have a look at the readme as a starting point:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/jcr-commands/README.txt

regards
  marcel