jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: source for XPath extensions?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:27:56 GMT
here are some pointers:

The abstract query tree build from the two supported syntax XPath and
SQL can be found in the package: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.
Have a look at the QueryNode type hierarchy.

The one you are looking for is RelationQueryNode with an operation set
to OPERATION_LIKE.

The actual runtime implementation to execute the query is index
specific. The current implementation uses lucene in package
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.

The LuceneQueryBuilder translates a RelationQueryNode (of type like)
into a WildcardQuery, which is an implementation of the lucene Query
class.

regards
  marcel