jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: File node - Version History
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:50:15 GMT
please do not cross-post to the jackrabbit dev and the user list. as a
quick guideline: if you don't know how to achieve something ask on the
user list, if you think something is wrong and doesn't work as
expected use the dev list. Thank you.

to get the username into the versioned file node structure I suggest
you create your own custom file node type, which extends from nt:file.
e.g. my:file and declare additional properties on that node type, like
username. Whenever a user checks in a file you then have to set that
property and it will be put into the version storage as well.

regards
  marcel