jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Porter Woodward <pwoodw...@practicable.net>
Subject Re: Deploying Jackrabbit to Geronimo?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:36:29 GMT
OK -

so I used the Geronimo console to deploy the .war file - and it seems to
be working fine...  insofar as it goes.

It deployed with only this warning (and lots of Info messages):
---------
11:34:29,812 WARN  [TomcatModuleBuilder] Web application . does not
contain a WEB-INF/geronimo-web.xml deployment plan.  This may or may not
be a problem, depending on whether you have things like resource
references that need to be resolved.  You can also give the deployer a
separate deployment plan file on the command line.
---------

It was accessible at http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-server-1.0.1/

And I was even able to point my WebDAV client at it and log in using any
username and password I liked (which as I gather from the tutorial
information available is default behavior).  Both the file-based view
and the item-based view seemed to work.

The big question is how to easily supply a geronimo-web.xml for
configuring deployment of Jackrabbit - and how to supply any other
configuration parameters for persistence configuration, or access
control.  Any pointers on this would be appreciated.

- Porter Woodward