jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: Any commercial real world implementations out there
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:42:39 GMT
They support most of the WebDAV with respect to injecting contents
(MKCOL, PROPPATCH, PUT, etc).  However, there is no DASL-based
<basicsearch> support yet - they do have DASL w/ XQuery integration
(which is specific to Jackrabbit only), but to keep consistent with
other WebDAV platforms <basicsearch> is still needed.

View raw message