jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: Any commercial real world implementations out there
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:11:49 GMT
Hi Dave,
My shop is presently using Jakarta Slide as we very much like the WebDAV
interface.  We have a migration path already in place with Apache
Jackrabbit as soon as Jackrabbit has a fully developed WebDAV interface
-- and the migration path would require minimal resources with WebDAV
;-)

We also built in-house UI on top of WebDAV.  We choose WebDAV over Slide
WCK and over the JCR API because of it's platform-neutral interface and
because it's relatively mature. In fact, I'm finishing up a pure
Microsoft VBA injection tool to the repository as a module to another
system using WebDAV.

-D