jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pospishniy Alexander <pospesh...@softline.kiev.ua>
Subject Re: question about version removing
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:23:21 GMT
On Wednesday 30 August 2006 17:08, David Nuescheler wrote:

Tried it in first place but encountered one problem - removing last version
throws  VersionException with message "Unable to remove version. At least
once referenced" and removing jcr:rootVersion throws "Removal of
{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}rootVersion not allowed."
That makes at least two constant record of all removed nodes as informational
garbage in JCR repository. (in a long run it produces lot's and lot's of
records in persistance storage)
I also include some code that I used as example run.