jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pospishniy Alexander <pospesh...@softline.kiev.ua>
Subject Re: question about version removing
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:58:29 GMT
On Wednesday 30 August 2006 16:38, David Nuescheler wrote:

For security reasons we need to do the following actions:
1. Remove node from storage and destroy ALL traces of it's existence in
repository. Now we see that removing a node leaves all it's versions in
database no matter what we do.
2. We need to set all data occupied by node to null(0) values before we do
actual removal. It's like low level format but in  the repository plane.
Setting all properties of a node to null is no problem, but clearing it's
version is as we can't modify them in any way known to us.

Is there any way to perform such actions in jackrabbit? Again, it's local
security issue and is very important to us no matter it's illogical nature )