jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dave Bobby <dvbob...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with re-index a huge repository
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:19:40 GMT
In fact, I would think that all would be interested in
seeing your test case application and parameters in
your repository.xml. This would be important
documentation for one of the most asked questions on
jackrabbit. Maybe you could consider sharing your load
testing application

Also in your tests, are you taking into consideration
some threading and concurrency issues?

Thanks.

Dave.

p.s. Jukka, what does BR mean in your signature,
curious.