jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From slavek.no...@post.cz
Subject Jackrabbit under Jboss4 - No ManagedConnections available
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:06:44 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to use Jackrabbit repository under JBoss 4.0.4. I've checked out sources from
svn repository and build resource adapter (which should be based on JCA 1.5 - jackrabbit-jca-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar).
I can lookup the repository in JNDI tree but repository.login() fails with the following exception

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking
timeout ( 30000 [ms] ): No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout
( 30000 [ms] )
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:111)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:89)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:73)
Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured
blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] )
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool.getConnection(InternalManagedConnectionPool.java:266)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$BasePool.getConnection(JBossManagedConnectionPool.java:417)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.getManagedConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:324)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.getManagedConnection(TxConnectionManager.java:301)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:379)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:812)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:98)

I think there a problem with that resource adapter's configuration but have no idea what I've
missed or done wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Slavek