jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Steeley Andrew" <steeley_and...@bah.com>
Subject Process Document as it is being stored
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:47:23 GMT
I'm looking for something in Jackrabbit that is like Slide's
ContentAdapter that lets you modify a document's properties or storage
location, or veto a document as it put into the repository.  Is
something like that available?

Specifically, I'd like to have someone drop a document into one
location, then process its contents and have my repository route it into
a different location based on its contents.  I'd rather not use an
Observer since I assume that means my document will already be stored
within a location and then I have to move it, which seems hokey to me.

Thanks much,
Andy