jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: JackRabbit - Tomcat two problems
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:05:51 GMT

Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This sounds familiar with a problem reported as Tomcat issue #38579
> [1], or originally as SLF4J issue #15 [2]. Unfortunately I don't think
> the fix has yet made it to an official Tomcat release. Do you have all
> the jar files within the webapp, or some (slf4j, jackrabbit-core, some
> other) outside it?

Hello Jukka,

I think that Tomcat 5.5.17 contains the bug fix mentioned in issue #38579. If my
memory serves me correctly, only TC 5.5.15 and 5.5.16 suffer from the
afrementioned bug.

Milan mentioned that he was using TomcaT 5.5.15. I suggest to upgrading to
5.5.17 before applying any patches.

Hope this helps,