jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PerGen Exception in RepositoryImpl.create
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:08:43 GMT
I am quite sure it is a problem with the webapp (including jackrabit
and its dependencies). If the appserver cannot completely dismiss the
classloader used to load the app than on consecutive redeployments the
problem wll still occur (probably later due to the JVM settings).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.
---