jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shanmugam Gopal" <haishanmu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Model 2 Deployment in Tomcat 5.5.17
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:14:45 GMT
Hi,

I am trying for Model 2  deployment of Jackrabbit repository in Tomcat
5.5.17
I am getting java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository
exception  when I try to cast the looked up repository to
javax.jcr.Repository.

The object returned is a BindableRepository which is configured in the
server.xml as per model 2 deployment.

I have all the jars in WEB-INF/LIB folder and common/LIB folder as well.

Even I tried with the following tag in server.xml

<host ...>
    <context crossContext="true" docBase="..." path="..."/>
</host>

It doesn't work at the same time this works fine in Tomcat 5.0.

Is there any problem with Tomcat 5.5.17 or any fix available for this ?

Regards,
Shanmugam G

Who will win Bollywood’s most coveted IIFA awards? You decide! Cast your
vote! http://server1.msn.co.in/sp06/IIFA2006/static/weekend.asp