jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shanmugam Gopal" <haishanmu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unable to checkout/checkin file from Jackrabbit repository using Dreamweaver
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:00:03 GMT
Dear All,

Using Dreamweaver Manage site options, I am able to access Jackrabbit
I am getting the repository content correctly.

But, while trying to checkout/checkin, it's not happening properly.
After making some changes to the file which is checked out, I am trying to
checkin the same.

But the changes are not reflected correctly.

I am not able to find out the root cause of the problem. Can anyone help on

Shanmugam G

NRIs: Send Money FREE! Go ahead and register now!

View raw message