jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shanmugam Gopal" <haishanmu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization support in Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:57:58 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create a node in Chinese Language.
I have a JSP page in my application which gets the node name from user and
creates a node in Jackrabbit repository. I am using Jackrabbit1.0.1
distribution.

Suppose the user enters the node name in Chinese language, the node got
created in repository.
But when we browse the repostiory it displays the folder in different name.
(It is not similar to what we have entered in the UI).

I am accessing the repository content from browser by using the jackrabbit
web application
(http://localhost:8080/jack101/repository/default).

Regards,
Shan

>From: "Martin Perez" <mpermar@gmail.com>
>To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Internationalization support in Jackrabbit
>Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:16:24 +0200
>
>Hi.
>
>Yes, it does.
>
>The content in Jackrabbit is indexed as binary streams so that shouldn't be
>a problem. If you want to provide also search features then you would have
>to implement your own Lucene Analyzer and plug that analyzer into the
>search
>index section on the repository.xml configuration file.
>
>Martin
>
>On 7/12/06, Sridharan S <s.sridharans@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Does Jackrabbit support Internationalization? If so how do I configure
>>to support this.
>>
>>e.g. I need to create an item (node) in a specific language (say
>>Japanese) in the repository. How do I achieve this?

Sexy, sultry, sensuous. - see why Bipasha Basu is all that and more. Try MSN
Search http://server1.msn.co.in/Profile/bipashabasu.asp