jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "dan z" <danz8...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: another question on CompactNodeTypeDefReader
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:58:50 GMT
Hi Torgeir,

First, thanks for responding. It reminds me of the error of using "cm:*"
insteand of "*". This fixes my problem.

Second, I understand that your model would work well if you are to implement
access control on multiple node types since they "mix-in" :)

My scenario is a bit different: I'd like to have a Workspace-wide acl which
is evaluated against any attempt to access the workspace. As for node level
access control, I intend to use special properties like "editors", "readers"
to support low level access control.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Dan