jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "dan z" <danz8...@hotmail.com>
Subject help please: no matching property definition found
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:58:45 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having problem with the following node type definition that is imported
into the repository with the compact reader. The purpose is to define a
keyword list collection that contains multilingual labels.

[cm:languageLabelNode] > nt:base,mix:referenceable,mix:lockable
-cm:language (string) = 'en' mandatory autocreated copy
-cm:label (string) mandatory copy

[cm:keywordEntryNode] > nt:base,mix:referenceable,mix:lockable
-cm:entryValue (string) mandatory copy
-cm:orderPosition (string) mandatory copy
-cm:default (boolean) mandatory copy
+* (cm:languageLabelNode) = cm:languageLabelNode
  copy

[cm:keywordNode] > cm:entityNode
+* (cm:keywordEntryNode) = cm:keywordEntryNode
  copy

[cm:keywordsNode] > nt:base
+* (cm:keywordNode) = cm:keywordNode
  copy

When creating new "keywordEntryNode" and setting the "orderPosition"
property, I keep gettting error complaining that "no matching property
definition found" for the "orderPosition" property of nodeType
"cm:keywordEntryNode".

Then I used the following code to list all declared property definitions,
the result doesn't contain my property definition for "cm:orderPosition"
either.

PropertyDefinition[] pdf =
node.getPrimaryNodeType().getDeclaredPropertyDefinitions();
		for (int i=0;i<pdf.length;i++){
			logger.debug("** pdf " + i + " - " + pdf[i].getName() );
			String[] ss = pdf[i].getValueConstraints();
			for(int j=0;j<ss.length;j++){
				logger.debug(" --- " + ss[j]);
			}
		}

Could anyone advise on what have I missed? Thanks in advance.

D.

Play Q6 for your chance to WIN great prizes.
http://q6trivia.imagine-live.com/enca/landing