jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "dan z" <danz8...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: help please: no matching property definition found
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:41:59 GMT
Hi Tobias,

Thanks for responding. I've verified the problem by 1) completely clearing
the repository database and file structure; 2) renaming the property. And
the result is same.

By the way, here is the exception thrown when attempting to set the
property:

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {http://www.pointalliance.com/cm}orderPosition
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:797)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition(NodeImpl.java:922)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:455)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getOrCreateProperty(NodeImpl.java:405)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java:2076)

Regards,
Dan.