jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: workspace 'default' not initialized
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:57:03 GMT
> Here's the log and the code below that.
and what does

ContentSearch search = new ContentSearch(null);
List list = search.fuzzySearch("test search");

exactly do?

> Looks like "Thread-0" dies after the
> exception is thrown while all other threads continue. Even though I see the
> "Repository was not shut down properly" warning, this does not seem to be
> the reason, as sometimes the execution is fine even after the warning.

how do you start and connect to the repository? i suspect, that you
create a repository for every thread, which results in concurrent open
repositories that would explain this behaviour. you only need to
create the repository once, and give each thread it's one repository
session.

regards, toby

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97