jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: help please: no matching property definition found
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:15:45 GMT
hi dan,
that sounds weird. you are sure, that your nodetypes were imported
correctly? maybe you had some garbage from prior tests?

i quickly imported your nodetypes and created a node in our test-env.
check on: http://jcr.day.com/ , click explorer, and click on the dan_Z_test.

btw: i would not name the nodetypes 'cm:...Node', since it's obvious
that you create nodes with it. in java, you dont name your classes
FooBarClass, do you?

regards, toby

On 7/24/06, dan z <danz8086@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having problem with the following node type definition that is imported
> into the repository with the compact reader. The purpose is to define a
> keyword list collection that contains multilingual labels.
>
> [cm:languageLabelNode] > nt:base,mix:referenceable,mix:lockable
> -cm:language (string) = 'en' mandatory autocreated copy
> -cm:label (string) mandatory copy
>
> [cm:keywordEntryNode] > nt:base,mix:referenceable,mix:lockable
> -cm:entryValue (string) mandatory copy
> -cm:orderPosition (string) mandatory copy
> -cm:default (boolean) mandatory copy
> +* (cm:languageLabelNode) = cm:languageLabelNode
>   copy
>
> [cm:keywordNode] > cm:entityNode
> +* (cm:keywordEntryNode) = cm:keywordEntryNode
>   copy
>
> [cm:keywordsNode] > nt:base
> +* (cm:keywordNode) = cm:keywordNode
>   copy
>
> When creating new "keywordEntryNode" and setting the "orderPosition"
> property, I keep gettting error complaining that "no matching property
> definition found" for the "orderPosition" property of nodeType
> "cm:keywordEntryNode".
>
> Then I used the following code to list all declared property definitions,
> the result doesn't contain my property definition for "cm:orderPosition"
> either.
>
> PropertyDefinition[] pdf =
> node.getPrimaryNodeType().getDeclaredPropertyDefinitions();
>                 for (int i=0;i<pdf.length;i++){
>                         logger.debug("** pdf " + i + " - " + pdf[i].getName() );
>                         String[] ss = pdf[i].getValueConstraints();
>                         for(int j=0;j<ss.length;j++){
>                                 logger.debug(" --- " + ss[j]);
>                         }
>                 }
>

> Could anyone advise on what have I missed? Thanks in advance.
>
> D.

> Play Q6 for your chance to WIN great prizes.
> http://q6trivia.imagine-live.com/enca/landing

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97