jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR connectivity with FrontPage 2003
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:55:59 GMT
afaik, webdav support is present though not tested on all clients.
from the messages in this list i see that frontpage and dreamweaver
pose problems. it might just be a configuration problem.

it would be great, if anyone feels compelled to find out what the
exact issues are, and possibly can provide a patch.

regards, toby

ps: please open jira issues for your bugs.

On 7/13/06, Lalitha Gopalakrishnan <lalithag@hexaware.com> wrote:

> This is regarding the FrontPage 2003 connectivity with JCR through WebDAV.
> Although I am able to connect to the repository but I am unable to view the
> directory structure through FrontPage. It shows me a blank view. Further to
> this I tried connecting to SVN through FrontPage 2003 and this time was able
> to view the content respository directory structure but am unable to do any
> kind of operation like publishing from local to remote and vice versa. Any
> help on this would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Lalitha
> --
> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97