jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Devaraj" <r.deva...@maas.de>
Subject AW: creating temporary copy
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:51:57 GMT

When more than sessions are working on the same node.

Now session1 and session2 are trying to save the changes (Now there
is conflicts while saving ) how can I solve this ?

I am tried solve this using idea from
 "7.1.3.5 Resolving Conflicts with Persistent State" from jcr specification

For this I need to create a temporary node.

Thanks
ramesh

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tobias.strasser@gmail.com [mailto:tobias.strasser@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Tobias Bocanegra
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Juli 2006 10:43
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: creating temporary copy

what conflicts? until the nodes have transient changes, they are 'temporary'.
regards, toby

On 7/28/06, Ramesh Devaraj <r.devaraj@maas.de> wrote:
> Hi
>

>   I have to Resolving Conflicts while saving. For that I need to create temporary copy
of node.  How can I create a temporary copy of node?

> Kind Regards
>
> Devaraj Ramesh
>

> Maas High Tech Software GmbH
> Hornbergstr. 49
> 70794 Filderstadt
> Germany
>

> http://www.maas.de <http://www.maas.de>  - Wir integrieren Zukunft
>

> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97