jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sudhi <sudheendra.hebbag...@marsh.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:37:50 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for the response. Yes, we could do something to migrate the data into
a single source(database/filesystem).

Is there any way to initialize only LEVEL 1 compliant repository ? We dont
need any versioning, multiple workspaces etc.

How can one initialize a level 1 repository ?
How can the data in the db/filesystem automatically loaded when repository
is initialized ?
Is there any cache mechanism built in ?
Is there any scheduler service exists, that will refresh the repository from
source every X amount of time ?
Is there any benchmark data exists on performance (file system vs database
backed repository) ?

Any info regarding these questions are really helpful.

Thanks in advance
Sudhi
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.