jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sudhi <sudheendra.hebbag...@marsh.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:37:14 GMT

Hi,
I am sorry, I was not clear in describing the problem.

We are using Interwoven and cutsom home grown content management solutions
to create the content. So creating the content is not what I am worried
about.

The content repository implementation, I am intereseted requires ONLY level
1 compliance ( reading content only). I dont need any persistance.

Even just to get the read functionality to read from file system and
database, do I need to create my own version of Persistance Manager ?

Also can I initializa jack rabbit as level 1 compliant content repository ?

Thanks for the info

Sudhi
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.