jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sowmi <sow...@telenav.com>
Subject java.lang.IllegalStateException: workspace 'default' not initialized
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:04:36 GMT

I am getting this error when I perform a multi-threaded search. I am creating
a session object for each thread that I run. Any help appreciated.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: workspace 'default' not initialized
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1477
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:740)
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.