jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sowmi <sow...@telenav.com>
Subject Increase in save time
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:58:42 GMT

I am trying to load items in batches of 10000 to my repository. While the
first loads are quick enough, the save time seems to be increasing with each
subsequent batch. These are the times in seconds for each 10000 items:

42,121,186,267,309,343,372,412,451,498,524,540

Any idea why this happens? Is the save time dependent on the number of items
in repository? I am using the same session object for each of the batch
saves. Will it make a difference if I recycle the session? Please help.

Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.