jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lalitha Gopalakrishnan <lalit...@hexaware.com>
Subject JCR connectivity with FrontPage 2003
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:30:54 GMT

This is regarding the FrontPage 2003 connectivity with JCR through WebDAV.
Although I am able to connect to the repository but I am unable to view the
directory structure through FrontPage. It shows me a blank view. Further to
this I tried connecting to SVN through FrontPage 2003 and this time was able
to view the content respository directory structure but am unable to do any
kind of operation like publishing from local to remote and vice versa. Any
help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lalitha
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.