jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Eric Peukert <eric.peuk...@mail.inf.tu-dresden.de>
Subject Re: Converting node-type
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:49:49 GMT
Thanks for your answer,

I try to use the Repository for storing Files, and especially XML-
Files. Unfortunately when importing these XML-Files with WebDav  some
files are not imported as nt:file/nt:unstructured but in binary
from.  So I need to convert the files from binary representation to
unstructured repo-imported content.
Thats basically what I am trying to do.
Normally I would not have to bother as the xml-mime -type should
trigger the web-dav client to import my content as xml content, not
binary. But this does not work for all the files I have.

thanks
Eric