jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Porter Woodward <pwoodw...@practicable.net>
Subject Deploying Jackrabbit to Geronimo?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:39:05 GMT
Hi there -

forgive me if this has been covered before, but I wasn't able to easily
find it in the mailing list archives.  I'm new to JCR, and Jackrabbit in
particular.  After downloading and experimenting with Geronimo, I
started "poking around" to see what I could add on to it...  and came
across Jackrabbit.  While there's .war file available for download -
Geronimo also wants a "plan" for deploying applications.  Seemed like
adding Jackrabbit to the mix would be a really handy "model 2"
deployment of Jackrabbit.  I was able to find some guidance for
deployment on JBoss on the wiki - but not sure how much of that
transfers to Geronimo.

Is there a sample plan file for deployment on Geronimo available anywhere?

- Porter Woodward