jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: event listener not getting any events..
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:06:26 GMT
Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> I create the test2 node of type nen:resource, mixin nen:protected, and
> attach a number of child nodes of type nen:ace to it. It's all done in
> one session which I logout of immediately after the save.

you should actually see more than just one property added event. from
what I can tell there should be:
- 'property added' for jcr:primaryType on new node 'test2'
- 'property added' for jcr:mixinTypes on new node 'test2'
- 'property added' for jcr:primaryType for each nen:ace you add

are you able to reproduce this behaviour using predefined node types,
e.g. using nt:unstructured? If yes can you please put together a small
test case and create a jira issue? Thanks

regards
  marcel