jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Umesh Singh <umesh.si...@iogloballtd.com>
Subject WebDav Client Example
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:12:41 GMT
Hi,

I am able to configure the JackRabbit on Tomcat. I am also able to
enable the WebDab servlet using the given war in the samples.

Can someone please point me to some sample client code to access the
WebDav enabled repository? Cant find any sample to access the WebDav
enabled repository using client code.

Regards,
Umesh

iO global limited, Registered in England No. 05269056 Reg. Offices: G10 B83 Columba House,
Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP5 3RE

This electronic message contains information from iO global limited which may be privileged
or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.

This email does not constitute a contract. E&OE