jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Umesh Singh <umesh.si...@iogloballtd.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Jboss (Shared Deployment Model)
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:03:18 GMT
Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the help. After checking out the source from the svn I am
able to build and deploy the jar in JBoss and RMI server is also running
now. But from the client program when I try to do a lookup for the
Repository I am getting this error:

/java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub
    at
com.io_content.contentrepository.impl.ContentRepositoryRmiTest.testJackRabbitInRMIClientServer(ContentRepositoryRmiTest.java:59)
    at
    at
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)/

This is code I am using in client test:

*        Properties props = System.getProperties();
        props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
        props.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url", "jnp://"+
"localhost" +":1099");
        props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs",
"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");

        Context context = new InitialContext(props);
        Repository repository = (Repository)context.lookup("jcrServer");*

I also tried using ClientRepositoryFactory but there also I get error.

*ClientRepositoryFactory factory = new ClientRepositoryFactory();
Repository repository =
factory.getRepository("//localhost:1099/jcrServer");*

/java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint
    at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:217)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:171)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:306)
    at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
    at java.rmi.Naming.lookup(Naming.java:84)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepositoryFactory.getRepository(ClientRepositoryFactory.java:85)
    at
com.io_content.contentrepository.impl.ContentRepositoryRmiTest.testJackRabbitInRMIClientServer(ContentRepositoryRmiTest.java:65)
    at
    at
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)/

Any idea what could be wrong here?

Regards,
Umesh