jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: another question on CompactNodeTypeDefReader
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:17:21 GMT
dan z wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> just another question on the CompactNodeTypeDefReader, please see my CND
> file components below:
>
> [cm:aclEntryNode] > nt:base
> -cm:uid (string) mandatory copy
> -cm:permission (string) mandatory multiple copy
> <'1','2','4','8','16'
>
> /* the node names of aclNode's children are the common name of the
> aclEntry Nodetype's id property */
> [cm:aclNode] > nt:base
> +cm:* (cm:aclEntryNode) = cm:aclEntryNode
>  copy
>
> What I'd like to have is a node hierarchy that reflects an ACL object.
> But the parser throws an ParserException saying "Error while parsing
> 'cm:'".
> It seems that the parser doesn't like expression "cm:*", which I expect
> to tell the system "the subnode can have any name, as long as it is of
> NodeType cm:aclEntryNode".

What about having a mixin nodetype that denotes a protected node? The
mixin node would 0..N ace children, eg:

[nen:protected] mixin orderable
- nen:owner (string) mandatory multiple
+ nen:ace(nen:ace)=nen:ace multiple

[nen:ace] > nt:base
- nen:principal (string) mandatory
- nen:action (string) mandatory multiple
- nen:negative (boolean) mandatory

These are the nodeTypes I'm working with at the moment.

--
-Torgeir