jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Umesh Singh <umesh.si...@iogloballtd.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and Jboss (Shared Deployment Model)
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:33:08 GMT
Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the wiki post. I am able to setup jackrabbit according to the
instructions given there but still I am not able to do the RMI bit.
Still I am not able to understand how putting just a jar in deploy
folder will make it accessible over rmi?

Should it not have some JBoss MBean deployed in SAR or Or I am missing
something?

Regards,
Umesh