jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Chris Miner <chris.mi...@luxoom.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit physical folder
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:18:40 GMT

Perhaps I don't understand your question, but isn't this how it already
works out of the box?  For example fire up the downloadable demo,
and edit the main page.  Add a "Samples: Text and image paragraph".
Choose an image off the file system.  It is uploaded and resides in the
repository.  Preview the page, and the image is delivered.  The  publish the
page and again everything is there.  Is this not what you are wanting?