jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with indexes
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:36:20 GMT
A quick update (probably I will update it once more later).

I have run Test3 with JDK1.5.0_06 and JRockit1.5.0_06 and with the
following configs:

1/ jackrabbit-1.0: consistently fails between 700 - 1500 documents
2/ jackrabbit-1.0.1 (with patch JCR-448 included)
    2.1/ with JDK1.5.0_06: results in a JVM crash at about 13000-15000 documents
    2.2/ with JRockit1.5.0_06: the only one that finished the test

Unfortunately, I have run these test last night at about 5am, so I
will completely redo it today and update this thread. My plan is to
run the Test3 against jackrabbit-1.0, jackrabbit-1.0.1 and
jackrabbit-1.0.1a (containing the patches for JCR-448 and JCR-450)
with SUN JDK. If this will consistently fail (as above), than rerun
all tests with JRockit 1.5.0_06.

hth,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

> I have checked the jars at the last zip you provided, but the
> jackrabbit-core seems to not include the patch for JCR-448 (which is
> supposed to fix the problem).
>
> ./alex
> --
> .w( the_mindstorm )p.

> > Petr is the initial problem still valid if you use the patched
> > (JCR-448) 1.0.1 release?
> >
> > ./alex
> > --
> > .w( the_mindstorm )p.
> >

> > On 5/31/06, Petr Pytelka <Petr.Pytelka@lightcomp.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've created simplified, faster and less resource consuming example of
> > > problem.
> > >
> > > Only source code:
> > > http://217.11.254.42/download/Test3.java (7kb)
> > >
> > > Package with all libraries:
> > > http://217.11.254.42/download/index-problem.zip (5MB)
> > >
> > > Please could you anybody confirm if it is problem in Jackrabbit or in my
> > > usage of JackRabbit ?
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot.
> > >
> > > Petr

But when