jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp" <andrew.hanenk...@boomer.com>
Subject Announcing Java::JCR for Perl
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:34:23 GMT
I wanted to announce a contribution I've made to CPAN related to
Jackrabbit and JCR here, in case anyone may be interested.

Using Inline::Java, the JCR API, and Jackrabbit, I've created a direct
port of the Java JCR API to Perl. The package is currently provides a
connector only for Jackrabbit, though it could be expanded to handle any
JCR implementation. I'm currently working to add unit tests to the
distribution and make it more robust. I intend to use this
implementation on a couple web sites I'm building for myself using
Catalyst.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can see the distribution on CPAN at:

  http://search.cpan.org/~hanenkamp/Java-JCR/

I'd be grateful for feedback as well.

Regards,
Sterling