jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-on-Jboss - sample web.xml?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:45:06 GMT
On 6/29/06, Edgar Poce <edgarpoce@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Darren
>
> On 6/28/06, Darren Hartford <dhartford@ghsinc.com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> > Trying to follow http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitInJBoss,
> > but the section describing changes to the WebDAV/Jackrabbit Server's
> > web.xml is a little confusing.
>
> feel free to make the needed changes.
>
> > Does anyone have a sample web.xml that
> > matches what is described there (and maybe post it on that wiki page)?
> >

> Done.

I think there's a bug in the wiki, When I renamed the page the
uploaded file was lost, then I uploaded it again but after saving it
doesn't show the link to download. The courious thing is that when you
edit the page and see the preview the link to download the file is ok.

So, if you want to download the file do a click on "edit" then click
on "preview" and you'll see the link to the example web.xml file.

help to fix this is appreciated, I have no more time now to play with
the wiki :(

br,
edgar