jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: WebDav versioning
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:26:12 GMT
Eric Peukert schrieb:
>>> The Trace is not very informative, but I attach it.
>> Well, I was thinking of an HTTP trace..
> Did not really know how to get that Trace - so i outputted the
> Http-Methods and Headers and althoug I am not that good in WebDav Commands
> my WebDav-Client seems to delete something when editing.
> I will try another WebDav-Client.. if that helps.
> thanks,
> Eric

I think this is a known problem with MacOSX, but I'm not really sure
whether it's the filesystem driver (doing the MOVE), or the application.
You should be able to find out by doing the same on a local file system,
and comparing the file's inode before and after the update (if it
changes, it's the application, not the OS/WebDAV driver).

Best regards, Julian

View raw message