jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Memory leak
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:42:53 GMT
Hi Petr,

Your last email about the memory consumption while running your test 
also made me suspicious. And I think I already know what's wrong: 

It's already fixed.

Thanks a lot for your help.


Petr Pytelka wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks for solving issue with indexes. I've continued in my testing and 
> found another problem. If I left running test developed for problem of 
> indexes on patched JackRabbit it consumes all memory of VM (Test3.java).
> I've made the test with PostgreSQL as DB to eliminate influence of 
> Derby. It is clear that problem is somewhere in the Jackrabbit.
> I've also tried to run only part which is creating nodes. It 
> successfully finish and creates 20000 nodes. But when it is together 
> with query memory is occupied. I've tried also only query part but it 
> looks like ok - when I run same query several time it does not grow.
> Used version: Jackrabbit 1.0.1 with applied fixed on JCR-448 (indexes).
> Test:
> Source code: (7kb)
> Package with all libraries (includes patched 1.0.1): 
> (5MB)
> I've did this test on 2 machines (Win2003 and Fedora5) with same results.
> Once more thanks for your help.
> Petr

View raw message