jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Petr Pytelka <Petr.Pyte...@lightcomp.com>
Subject Memory leak
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:49:44 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for solving issue with indexes. I've continued in my testing and 
found another problem. If I left running test developed for problem of 
indexes on patched JackRabbit it consumes all memory of VM (Test3.java).

I've made the test with PostgreSQL as DB to eliminate influence of 
Derby. It is clear that problem is somewhere in the Jackrabbit.

I've also tried to run only part which is creating nodes. It 
successfully finish and creates 20000 nodes. But when it is together 
with query memory is occupied. I've tried also only query part but it 
looks like ok - when I run same query several time it does not grow.

Used version: Jackrabbit 1.0.1 with applied fixed on JCR-448 (indexes).

Test:
Source code: http://217.11.254.42/download/Test3.java (7kb)

Package with all libraries (includes patched 1.0.1): 
http://217.11.254.42/download/memory-leak.zip (5MB)

I've did this test on 2 machines (Win2003 and Fedora5) with same results.

Once more thanks for your help.

Petr

Mime
View raw message