jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Pandey" <vijay.k.pan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question - Performance
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:50:19 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

When you say "pool the connection", do you mean to say pool the jcr session
?
For pooling the jcr session that means there should be no logout on the jcr
session?
or after logout do we need to return to pool -- (but this doesnt make sense)

or do you mean to say pool the "jdbc connections" if we are using
SimpleDBPersistenceManager for storing the content?

Thanks
Vijay