jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Vijay Pandey" <vijay.k.pan...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie Question - Performance
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:17:07 GMT
 Hi,

I am planning to use Jackrabbit and for a great # of users we only need to
provide read only access and i was reading on the wiki section abvout
performance, it says that
 it's a good practice to share a single anonymous session for read only
access if possible, it would reduce the time that write actions will take.

Does it mean to say that 'session' is thread safe at method level for read
only operations , or do we have to synchronize the call on session? or do
you think should we have a pool of read only sessions ?

Thanks
 Vijay