jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Douglass" <douglass.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit 1.0 maven 2 artifacts
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:50:14 GMT
Jukka,

Is this at all related http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-332? Or is
that issue only related to using maven 2 for building jackrabbit?

If needed, I should also be able to lend some time to upgrading the
jackrabbit build from maven 1 to 2. Our team commonly sets up maven 2 builds
for the OSS projects we use in our software so we can quickly and
controllably upgrade, so we'll probably be doing this anyway. FYI, my team
is re-engineering an in-house digital asset mgmt system to use JCR.

Cheers,
Doug