jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frank Taffelt <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject Implemention question on own hierarchy
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:17:50 GMT
Hi,

we have a framework which represents hierachies of objects. Now i want to
connect our framework with the jcr world, especially jackrabbit. In a first
step we want to represent the object hierarchy as a read-only level 1
repository and map them over the webdavservlet to users.
I looked into the documentation and i'm not sure where to start. Do i have
to write an own Filesystem or PersistenceManeger which connects to our
framework, or ist there an other way for doing this?

Thanks.
Frank