jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Herman Reintke <hrein...@tauri.nl>
Subject jcr-taglib usage
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:26:10 GMT
LS,

I am a newbie in Jackrabbit environments. I tried (and succeeded) the
firsthop examples and try now to het the contrib/jcrtaglib running.

I installed a fresh copy of apache-tomcat-5.5.17 and am running
jdk.1.5.0_06.

I copied the

1/ 'web' directory from the contrib/jcrtaglib/src/examples  to the tomcat
webapps directory
2/ the necessary jar files to the (jackrabbit-core, jcr, jstl, standard,...)

But when acesssing one of the examples the jcr:session tag already gives the
error : unable to create object from jndi : jcr/repositoryFactory cannot
create resource instance.

Where and how do I need to configure the jndi ?

Kind regards,

Herman Reintke