jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in QueryImpl.execute
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 17:57:44 GMT
First of all thanks a lot Jukka for looking at this. Here are the answers:

a) How much data:

about 100 nodes

b) What type of content:

most of the properties are strings, some numbers (nothing else)

c) Query:

//element(*, our:mixin)/* or //element(*, our:mixin)[not(@prop1 = 1)
and not(@prop1 = 2)]/*

d) Are you running on a multiprocessor machine or on one with hyperthreading?

Nope. The real server is a Linux machine and the guy who is able to
reproduce it uses also a Linux machine.

e) How much other load do you have on the machine? Are there other
threads concurrently running in the same JVM?

The application is a web application. So we have concurrency. The load
so far is not significant but will increase shortly (very shortly this
is the reason I am quite disperate).

hope we will find an answer soon,

./alex
--